Rubber Seal – 1/4 in. T-Style Garage Door Weather Seal
– Priced per ft
– (Color May Be Gray Or Black)
– “T” actually measures 5/16″
This is the most common bottom seal most garage door companies us to get a good seal on the floor to prevent water, bugs and leaves from getting into your garage. Over time the bottom rubber seal on your garage door will crack and flatten out. Making your garage door let cold or hot air in and also excess water. This is an easy and cost effective fix that will keep your garage safe from the outdoors.
Garage Door Rubber Seal – Keep your garage sealed off from the elements!
Features & Measurements:
- Bottom Rubber Seal 1/4″ T-Style (the “T” actually measures 5/16″)
- This will fit all C.H.I, Mid America, Door Link, Ankmar, most Clopay doors and some Amarr Garage Doors.
- If Purchasing For A Gadco Brand Garage Door Please Specify It Is For A Gadco Door In The Order Notes At Checkout. (Otherwise It Will Not Work For Your Door)
- (Color May Be Gray Or Black)
|Dimensions||4 × .1 × .1 in|